No one is prepared for a burglary, a personal attack or a fire … And when it comes to prevention, how do we go about it? What do we protect? What do we need to take into account? Where do we stop? The first step is an in-depth survey of your security needs.
WHAT DOES THIS INVOLVE?
Once an appointment has been made, our representative comes to visit you to assess how to provide an effective level of protection. This involves:
- carrying out a full risk assessment and survey of the cover you require,
- discussing your expectations and lifestyle,
- assessing the layout and location of the areas to be protected.
Shortly thereafter you will receive a proposal containing:
- an overview of the proposed system,
- a maintenance contract and a contract for a subscription to the alarm receiving centre (dispatching).
PLANNING TO BUILD, RENOVATE OR MOVE?
VAG Security Systems can advise you right from the earliest stage of your project. At a later stage, our representative or technicians can liaise with your architect or tradesmen (your electrician for example) to ensure the smooth installation of the security system required.